Thursday, March 15, 2007

I just wanted to write a few things about Avery. She makes us laugh so hard. Here are a few of the comments made by Miss. Avery Lynne.
1. To an older lady in the grocery store parking lot, "Look mom, she's kind of old, she must be a grandma."
2. Mom, Adisons teeth are so cute, they're kind of red. (meaning her gums)
3. She loves space. She wants to be an astronaut and ride in a rocket. She can show you where the Big Dipper, Orion, Venus, and Casiopea are in the sky. She will even tell you she is standing on the earth, so it was no surprise when we said come here Avery, that she would answer back "I'm not Avery, I'm Rocket Girl."
4. I always tell her that I am proud of her when she goes potty on the BIG GIRL POTTY. I guess one day I did not say it fast enough, because she said, "Mommy, you didn't say Avery I am proud of you". So I said Avery I am proud of you. She said " You said I am proud of you, and I said I am proud of you, that's two I am proud of yous." We have such a smart girl.

No comments: