I know this is asking a lot for a stay at home mom of 2 little active girls, but here is my list.
- To use the bathroom without someone knocking on the door within 2 seconds of the door closing, or whipping open the door for that matter.
- Take a shower with the door closed.
- Take a shower that last longer than 5 min.
- Have the whole house cleaned at the sametime. Not just ONE room.
- The girls to make their beds WITHOUT being asked.
- I would love to NOT hear the words "I AM HUNGRY", "SHE HIT ME", "SHE LOOKED AT ME" or "SHE IS IN MY ROOM." (The list could go on and on.)
- I would really enjoy it if 20 neighbor kids were not in my house all at the same time.
- For them to listen the first time they are asked.
- For them just to put on the clothes I have layed out for them.
My days are usually great with my girls. So far today would be the exception. It could be because I am on night 2 of ZERO sleep. I am exhausted. I really do have 2 great little girls. I love being their mom and feel so so lucky to beable to be home with them everyday. My reason for this post you ask? Today I was woken up by Adison yelling "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, wipe my bum NOW!!!!" I should feel lucky that she is potty trained and woke herself up to use the bathroom, RIGHT!!! I hope everyone has a great day, and please tell me I am not the only one who has ever had a day like this!!!
Road Trip Eve
2 years ago