Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My HOPES and DREAMS (for today anyways)

I know this is asking a lot for a stay at home mom of 2 little active girls, but here is my list.

- To use the bathroom without someone knocking on the door within 2 seconds of the door closing, or whipping open the door for that matter.

- Take a shower with the door closed.

- Take a shower that last longer than 5 min.

- Have the whole house cleaned at the sametime. Not just ONE room.

- The girls to make their beds WITHOUT being asked.

- I would love to NOT hear the words "I AM HUNGRY", "SHE HIT ME", "SHE LOOKED AT ME" or "SHE IS IN MY ROOM." (The list could go on and on.)

- I would really enjoy it if 20 neighbor kids were not in my house all at the same time.

- For them to listen the first time they are asked.

- For them just to put on the clothes I have layed out for them.

My days are usually great with my girls. So far today would be the exception. It could be because I am on night 2 of ZERO sleep. I am exhausted. I really do have 2 great little girls. I love being their mom and feel so so lucky to beable to be home with them everyday. My reason for this post you ask? Today I was woken up by Adison yelling "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, wipe my bum NOW!!!!" I should feel lucky that she is potty trained and woke herself up to use the bathroom, RIGHT!!! I hope everyone has a great day, and please tell me I am not the only one who has ever had a day like this!!!

4 comments:

Janille said...

I am SORRY! Yes, you are not alone! Just let me know what I can do to help! You are ALWAYS my life saver!

Anonymous said...

So was your day succsesfull? I hope you were able to get more sleep last night.

Ashley and Josey said...

Sounds like a normal day at my house!!

Cunninghams said...

haha I am so with you on the whole house cleaned not just one room at a time part!! and for more then one day would be nice also!
your such a great mom!!