My sister-in-law Janille tagged me. I guess you all get to read some non-interesting things about me.
- What was I doing 10 yrs. ago?
10 yrs. ago, I was still living in Michigan and going to college. I was working at Old Navy. It was not a great job at all. The discounts were not worth it. My free time was spent drooling over the farm boys across the street with my sister Heather and cousin Jess, and cruising Caros Main street with Heather and Jess with the windows down and music loud. Only Heather and Jess will understand the fun we had in that. Wow have I grown up.
-5 Things on my to do list?
1. Pick my girls up.
2. Decide what is for dinner.
3. Go for a bike ride if it decides not to snow anymore. Really, is Spring coming?
4.Clean up dinner, give baths and play with my girls before bedtime.
5. Snuggle up with my cute husband to watch the season finale of Celebrity Apprentice.
6. Can I have a # 6? PAY MY GAS BILL!!!! I am ready for warm weather.
-What snacks do I enjoy?
It depends on my mood. I love chocolate, it is amazing that my family has not touched the Easter candy since sunday. I love salad with BBQ chicken on it. Oranges, grapes, and grapefruit are tops on my list. If I had been asked a year and a half ago, it would have been icecream. Growing up, I loved icecream, and I still do, but since I have had Adison I do not crave it at all.
-What would I do if I was suddenly a Billionaire?
I would be happy with $5,000. I would buy a house, a new car, and pay off any debt. I would go on a great vacation with my husband and then a great vacation with my kids. I would have a vacation house in Michigan so I am not always bombarding my family. The rest I would put in accounts for my kids, so that I know that they would always be taken care of. I personally would never want that much money, it makes you so greedy, from what I have seen. That would be an awesome savings account though wouldn't it?
-5 places I have lived?
1. Saginaw, Michigan
2. Millington, Michigan
3. Caro, Michigan
4. Baycity, Michigan
5. Provo, Utah
6. Benjamin, Utah
-5 things people don't know about me
1. I can't go to sleep at night unless the door is locked and my girls are on their pillows covered up. (Even though they will move through the night.) I will lay in bed and try to talk myself into not getting up to double check things, but I always do.
2. Not to be gross, but growing up, I used to get the worst nose bleeds, and I would have to go to the Dr.s to have him stop them.
3. I love weather. I am facinated by it. I love the weather channel. I have to watch the news atleast once a day to check the weather, and the more storms the better. We have tornados in Michigan and I love them, I actually miss them. Then again they were not Wizard of Oz type tornados. Just big enough to throw around trampolines, flip a few cars, and knock down and occasional house. We used to stand outside until the last second and then head to the basement.
4.I hate to get things on my hands. I wash them constantly.
5.I miss my Michigan family tremendously, and I sometimes secretly hope the oppurtunity would arise for us to move back. Nobody worry, the economy sucks in Michigan. There are no jobs there. I could not talk Tyler into moving to Michigan anyways, I can't even talk him into moving to St. George for a few years to finish school. Wait does this fact about me surprise anybody? I think everybody knows I miss Michigan.
6. I am adding an extra since my #5 fact was not new info to anybody. I love love love the fall and everything that comes with is. I love to decorate for the season and the holidays that immediately follow. I love decorating in general.
-3 bad habits
1. Biting my nails
2. Losing my patience with my kids to quickly. (I am trying to be more patient.)
3. I am a huge procrastinator. I put things off way too long.
I tag Heather, Tirzah(now that you have a blog), and Kristen (since she has not responded to Janilles Tag yet.)
Road Trip Eve
2 years ago