Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Sweet Adison!!!

Last Wednesday my sweet baby had tubes put in her ears after 3 monthes of constant ear infections. She is doing so good, and was such a trooper through the whole thing. She looked so cute in her little purple hospital gown with her back hanging out. Well, I feel so bad for her. She has still been fussy, in a different way, so we have blamed it on one of her front teeth coming in. It has been trying since Christmas to work its way through. Anyways, the other day I saw something in her mouth and I pinned her down and started digging through her mouth. Much to my surprise the thing(s) in her mouth were 3 molars that have come in that we had no idea about. Those are painful for a baby. Anyways, other than that, she is doing so good. She is still growing, kind of. She is such a tiny little thing. She is so tiny that I forget how old she is and she does things that just surprise me, to be honest sometimes it makes me sad to see her growing so fast and to be doing all of these BIG kid things. Here are some fun facts about my Adison Anne:

1. She has been walking since Christmas.
2. She loves her blankie and her bink bink. If you ask her where they are, she will take me right to where she left them.
3. She loves to follow her big sister around.
4. Besides the words hi and more, her favorite word is mine. It is so funny to watch Avery and Adi play together. If Avery does not want to share a toy, Adison will get upset and grab the closest toy in site, look at Avery and yell MINE. We are working on sharing.
5. She loves her baby dolls. She rocks them, feeds them, and pushes them in the stroller.
6. She is scared to death of her baby backpack. (The pretend one that I put her babies in and put on her. She hates it.)
7. She squeels in a highpitch squeel everytime she gets to play outside.
8. She loves bananas, applesauce, oranges, fruitsnacks, cheese, popsickles, soup, and any treat that is in site.
9. She loves talking on the phone.
10. Most of all, she loves her mommy, daddy, and big sister Avery.

She is such a happy little girl. We love her so much.

1 comment:

Janille said...

I am so glad that is over! She will be so much happier now. I am so proud of her and all of her new teeth! We miss her. Give Avery and Adi a big love from all of us!