Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Too!

More pictures of the Easter party. The grandkids always wear matching shirts and so do all of the sister-in-laws. It makes for some fun pictures. The Easter bunny spoiled my kids this year. Avery got a new BIG GIRL bike and Adison got a baby stroller that is broken and has to be returned to Walmart. Darn that Easter Bunny. I video taped them on Easter, so I do not have any pictures of their presents, (I will post soon), or a picture of Adison with so many jellybeans in her mouth she could not close her mouth. So funny. The big Easter Party with Tylers family was on Saturday, so Sunday we had a Easter egg hunt with Tylers mom and Madi and Maleea. Then we went to Kathys (My step-mom) for dinner to celebrate my little sister Cassidys birthday. She is 9 already. It was a really fun day.

P.S. Everybody please look for the picture of my hot sexy husband, doing what he does best, goofing around.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collie, I love it! Good job with your post! I had a great weekend with you and your family! Your the best! I can't wait for this weekend!

Kari said...

Of course I find your blog first thing when I get into work, I am so glad you have one so we can keep up on your guys' life! We had fun last night, we need to get together again sometime soon!