Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She's Here

For all of you who didn't know, my "little sister" Heather is expecting a baby, was expecting. She had her last night, November 27 at 7:20 p.m. I was going crazy all day worring about what was going on. I guess that is just the big sister in me. I don't think of Heather as being old enough to be a mom. She had a little girl, Grace Anne Fournier. She weighed 7 lb 4 oz and was 18 1/2 in. She is beautiful. I am so proud of her, she had a rough day after her epidural failed to work and her contractions were so hard she went from 0-9 in 30 min. After a few hours of pushing, she made her arrival. I can't wait to see her. Love you Heather and I am so proud of you. You will be a great mom, and expect you to train Gracie that I WILL be her favorite aunt.

3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith and Crystal said...

congrats to Heather and to you Aunt Nicole. Its crazy with little sisters they always will be and they never seem old enough.Thats how I felt when my sister got married. Congrats again God Bless

Anonymous said...

hey there, sweet blog- and what a cute niece you now have (your little ones are super cute too!)!
I am so glad your sister joined the mom group. ;)
thanks for starting a blog for them too- so fun for all of us to keep up as well!!