Monday, July 28, 2008

I LOVE MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!

We were just able to spend some time in Michigan with my family. For some reason I had a very hard time leaving, I always do, but more so this time. We had such a fun fun time, so fun that I left there secretly wishing I could move back, OK, it really wasn't a secret. While there my sister Heather was able to get married in Traverse City. It was small and quick, but very nice. My parent have a house on the water in Traverse City, and thats where we stayed and it is right on the water. I have not been there since I have moved to Utah. It was so much fun. The girls had fun playing on the beach and just watching the water. Tyler loved swimming with my brother Engin. That same weekend was the Cherry Festival, so one of the nights we were able to watch the fire works over the water while sitting on the dock. We had the best seats in town. Another highlight of the trip was my niece Grace.(Pictures of her to come.) She is such a sweet happy baby. She is 8 monthes old. She watched everything my girls did. I got pretty attached to her while there. Maybe she is the reason it was so hard to come back to Utah. She has the biggest cheeks with the cutest dimples and big blue eyes. She is a spitting image of my sister. My cute brothers Jengiz and Engin turned 16 and 14 while we were there. They are getting so old. I am sad to say that Engin BEAT me in CLUE again. You just wait until next time. I was able to visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Thomas and my Grandma and Grandpa Kaiser. My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Drake took us out to dinner along with there kids. I was also able to take my kids to see their Great Great Grandma. We had a 5 generation pictures done. She is so sweet. It is always special to me to have my kids visit her.
It was a wonderful wonderful time. I did not get to see everyone I wanted to see, and I apologize for that. I miss everyone so much, and can't wait to get back again. I think we will be driving next time and if we do fly, the doctor will have to give us a heavy sedative for Adison. She was absolutely horrible on the flights, to the point that I was in tears. Everyone knew what color binky she had, she had that thing flying rows ahead of us.
Anyways, I will be posting more pictures soon. Some including my step-dad, grandparents, and siblings. I miss you all.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! I'm glad that you had such a great time! I know how much you are missing your family now that you are back home! But know that we love you! It was so good to see you guys this weekend! We will see you at SNOWBIRD!

Love ya!

Tearz said...

Oh my goodness so many things to comment (does this box have a limit?)! I'm soooo happy for Heather. She looked so beautiful and so did her big sister (and moms- wow- Kathy looks great so does Becky). The pictures are fantastic. Little Avery and Adison and so completly adorable. And what the heck....is that little Danielle and Cassidy? My jaw is on the floor. They are soo grown up. I am getting old I guess but they are like teenagers. What happened to the cute toddler and newborn Cassidy? I guess we all grow. Looks like you had a fabulous time and I'm so happy for Heather and families. I know yours is a special one. Love ya~

Keith and Crystal said...

Wow everyone is so grown up, You guys looked beautiful. I bet it was a great time and I and so glad you were able to spend time with family. It is so important. I can not believe Danielle and Cassidy they are so grown up. Congrats to heather and God bless

Tearz said...

Ps- did you notice the "orbs" in the picture with you, Heather, and Kathy. Neat stuff hugh? I know your Dad was there to celebrate such a happy day.

Phil and Shan said...

It looks like you had so much fun! your pictures are wonderful, I have to say I am glad that you are back though.