Sunday, April 18, 2010

Poor DEPRIVED kiddos!!

I CAN"T STAND THE ICECREAM TRUCK/MAN, and I am sure you will all hear me say that for the rest of the summer. He comes around WAY TOO OFTEN!!! As soon as my girls hear it coming they run for the door. If we hear it first, the windows are quickly closed and the TV is turned up in hopes that they don't hear it. We have even gone as far as calling my brother and sister in-law who live across the street to warn them that the truck is in the area and vice vera. My girls have to earn icecream money throughout the week, which equals to be about 1 visit to the icecream truck a week. They still whine and scream for icecream each and everytime they hear it, but I am a MEAN MOM and say ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!
Well, the below picture is for grandma Olson. Here are 3 of her grandaughters, Avery, Adison and Maleea feeling VERY deprived, sitting on the curb watching all of the other kids getting their DAILY fix of icecream.
(the reason I say this is for grandma Olson, is because she called to yell at me for my last post. So updating I will do.)

2 comments:

grandma o said...

That is cute, I know how annoying that icecream man can be! Girls, save me a place on the curb!!

grandma o said...

That is cute, I know how annoying that icecream man can be! Girls, save me a place on the curb!!