Monday, August 11, 2008

We got an SV!!!!!!





Well, I guess you could say we "TOOK the PLUNGE." Does anyone remember those days where you would say, "I will have this kind of house and only drive this kind of car?" Oh, was that just me? Well, those thoughts quickly get thrown out the window and reality sets in. Last Friday, we bought a minivan. Tyler calls it a SV for Sweet Van. We love it. Yes I said I would never drive a minivan, but I absolutely love it. It has so much room. We looked around all day on Friday and were ready to leave when we were shown this van. We both knew it was for us. It is the color I wanted and has everything that I would want in a van. The girls favorite part is the DVD player.
Anyways, we LOVE LOVE LOVE our new MINIvan. If any guys our there are worried about driving one, don't. Tyler informed me that if you find the right one, it won't strip your MANHOOD. His is still intact. He said he was driving home yesterday and pulled up to a van, which also had carseats in it, with the dad driving. They both looked at each other and as Ty Puts it, "Gave each other the nod of minivan respect."

P.S. Pictures to come soon. Mainly for my sister who is asking.

9 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

congrats on the new SV, Keith refused to get one for that same reason. Maybe he will consider it knowing other men have them too:)

Anonymous said...

So where is the picture? I'm so excited for you guys!

Tearz said...

So glad you took the plunge. We did over 2 years ago and I will never drive anything else but a minivan from this day on (ar at least till the boys are grown and out of the house). I love my SV and super excited you love yours too!

Kari said...

I love Tyler and the random guy respecting eachother over their Minivans, too funny! Your guys' van is so great!

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith and Crystal said...

love the ride great pictures, I love the mountains in the back what a way to wake up and see every day how awesome

The Parks Family said...

NICOLE...I'm so glad you found me!! I think about you and your family often!! Where are you living in UT? Did you know that Garry Jr. is in St. George? I love your blog, your family is adorable, and your girls are sooo CUTE. Oh, and your new "SV" rocks! Take care and don't be a stranger.

Amanda said...

Hello cousin =) It's Amanda (Klopf)!!!!

I loved looking at your page and seeing how you family is doing. It's definitely hard to stay in touch once everyone gets married and moves away.

Look at my blog, if you'd like =)

dannyandamandamartinez.blogspot.com

Stina said...

Aren't minivans amazing? I love mine! Thanks for finding me on the blog. It'll be fun to keep up with you and your cute cute family!