Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sweet Gracie Anne!!!


This is my cute niece Grace. Unfortunatly, she lives in Michigan and I don't get to see her a lot. I miss her so much. When I posted pictures of my Michigan trip, I did not have any of her at the time, so here she is. She is almost 9 months. She is such a pretty little girl. I got pretty attached to her when we were visiting Michigan. When I am talking to my sister on the phone, Avery and Adison love to be put on speaker phone to talk to Gracie and to hear her laugh. We love and miss her so much.

3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

what a cutie I can see how you would get so attached to her. It must be hard sometimes to be so far away from Michigan.

The Fournier Family said...

Just so you know she is already 9 months! Way to keep up. :)

Tearz said...

Between you and your sis, you guys have created the most adorable little girls. Boys across the planet are in trouble with the Olson and Fournier girls walking around! (my boys included!)