Saturday, September 13, 2008

Averys first day of Preschool!!!

Finally, the day had arrived. Avery started preschool. We, or should I say she, has been counting down all summer. Almost to the point of driving us crazy. She knew that as soon as gymnastics was over, she would start preschool. Too bad gymnastics ended 3 wks before school started. Anyways, she would wake up and ask us "How many more sleeps until school, and walk around with her Tinkerbell backpack on." So cute. She did such a good job on her first day. Her teachers names are Miss Karen and Miss Amy. She is looking forward to her many field trips, Thanksgiving point, Two Jacks Pizza, and the pumpkin patch, just to name a few. I think she is most excited to finger paint with chocolate pudding and to get her book orders monthly. It is so fun for her to come home and look through the book orders and pick out the books she wants to order that month. As if we need more books in our house. Oh, and how could I forget the pet bunny named Bandit in ther class. We are so excited for her and can't believe how big she is getting. Yes, I got a little emotional, but she did great. And can you believe they start homework in preschool now? Great Job Avery.

P.S. I think the most exciting part of it for me is the fact that Adi naps the 3 hrs that Avery is in school. A quiet house, I forgot that existed.






2 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

what a big girl,it is crazy how fast they grow. It is so neat to seem them grow but heartbreaking at the same time. Congrats Avery and Congrats mom and dad for having a preschooler.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I'm so proud of you AVERY! I'm so excited for you Nicole 3 HOURS of peace!