Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kite Fest

Last weekend, my mother-in-law and I took the girls to the kite fest up at the Resivoir. It was a much bigger event than we thought it was going to be. We had to park, which seemed miles away, but it was so fun. They had jet-skis on the resivoir pulling these huge kites. The girls loved it. I let them put their toes in the water and the jet-ski would go by and send a huge wave on the kids. It felt good on such a hot day. On the other end they had 4-wheelers pulling kites. It was alot of fun. Avery even got to make her own kite. The highlight for me and maybe for my mother-in-law was the ride we got in the golf cart, which took us back to our car. It was a really fun time.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks neat. I miss out on all of the fun! I would love to go to that and the hot air balloons.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I am bummed that I was late and missed it. The pictures of the girls are so dang cute. I love the one with their feet in the water and Averys pose. The preschool pictures are very cute as well. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I love the new back ground.

The Fournier Family said...

They are getting to big! Beautiful girls, I miss them.