Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

Yesterday was my moms birthday. I just wanted to wish her Happy Birthday. She used to tell everyone she was 28 and I am happy to say she now tells everyone she is 38. She can't be younger than her own children right. I just wanted to let her know how much I LOVE HER and MISS her. I hate living so far away. I also want to let her know I doesn't matter how old you are, you are only as old as you let yourself feel. Avery was so proud to tell everyone today that it was her Grandma Olgacs Birthday. We love and miss you mom, hope you had a great Birthday.

2 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

happy birthday to her and you are right you are only as old as you feel

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE'S MOM!

FROM:
MIKE, JANILLE, MADILYN, AND MALEEA!