Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Movie Night!!



So we have made it a tradition every Friday night to watch a movie as a family. Well, I don't know if you can call it a tradition if we have only been doing it for a few weeks. Anyways, it is turning into one and we love it. The girls pick out a movie or we go rent one, and we all go to the store together to pick out the treat. We get the bean bag, pillows, and blankets out for the girls, turn off the lights and watch it together. The first week was Ratatouille (spelling?) and popcorn. You should have seen my living room floor. Popcorn everywhere. I just bit my lip, because my girls were having so much fun. This is the first time Adison has sat and watched an entire movie. It is so sweet to watch Avery laugh and a few seconds later see Adi laugh just because her big sister did. I love my little family so much and I am starting to really enjoy just staying home with them, just the 4 of us. I hope these are the things my kids remember.

P.S. Adisons binky is really annoying me these days and I just want to get rid of it. I guess you could say I am trying. This picture is so cute, except for the BINKY. It was either a cute smiling picture with a binky or a cute picture of Avery with Adison screaming because I took her binky away. I pick my battles these days.

4 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

that is so great we do the same thing the have popcorn at Brendan's school on Friday so he buys a bag for all of us and we drag out the kids mattresses and hang out in the living room. Myles is extremely attached to his bink as well, some day they will get rid of them. You are such a great mom.

Anonymous said...

Your such a cute mom! I LOVE when they are at the stage they will SIT and watch a movie! Good luck with the binky. Do you want uncle Mike to take her on a road trip? That it what has worked with my girls.

The Fournier Family said...

You are a good mom. I can't wait to start traditions like that with Gracie!

Give the girls a hug and kiss from there favorite aunt!

The Parks Family said...

Oh my gosh...Avery looks just like you. They are both adorable.