Thursday, May 28, 2009

Such a great Quote!!!

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they
were the Big things."

This quote is so true. I love it. I need to stop focusing on all the stress in my life and focus on what really matters. My beautiful children, who are growing up way too fast, and my wonderful husband who treats me so good, but I tend to take all stress out on him. I love you 3 so much and promise to slow down. (But don't get mad at me when the house is a mess.)


3 comments:

Jaymi said...

That is a good quote. I need to display it somewhere I can see it as a daily reminder.

Janille said...

You are so cute! That is a good quote. You do have a BEAUTIFUL family! I wish I could help you not be so stressed out! I have an idea...HURRY DOWN HERE! Love ya!

The Fournier Family said...

I know where you got that quote, it's so good!