Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swings!!

We love the park, but I will usually try to pick a park without swings. Adi loves swings and will do nothing but that at any park we go to. I know it is fun, but the other night I pushed her for 1 hour straight in the same swing, while her sister was having fun running around. She does look so sweet swinging though!!(sometimes though, going to the park, is my break to just sit down and read a magazine while they run around, does not happen at a park with swings.)


4 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

she is to cute Myles is the same way with swings he loves them as well

Anonymous said...

The park tomorrow does not have swigs. She is so cute! I can't wait for all of the fun things we are going to do this summer.

bmitchellfamily said...

Your header picture is so cute! Where did you take it at?

Janille said...

I may just LOVE the park next to your new house. It doesn't have swings, that is one reason we don't go there.

I talked to the family at church that is living in your place right now. They told me that they put a gate up on their patio so that the kids could play outside! That will be great!