Tuesday, June 16, 2009

STOP GROWING!!!

For some reason, my girls think they need to keep growing. I try to convince them everyday to STOP GROWING!!! They just laugh at me, and Avery gives me her list of why she has to grow. WELL, Avery is 4 1/2, and by my book, that is too young to have a loose tooth. Too young or not, it has happened. Avery has her first loose tooth, and is SOOOO PROUD of it. For about a week and a half, she complained that her gums hurt on the bottom. She has not bumped her mouth, so I kept checking them and they looked normal. I didn't think there would be any big problems, since we have recently been to the dentist and everything was perfect. I finally felt her tooth and sure enough, IT WAS LOOSE!!! So in my eyes, it is a BIG PROBLEM, that problem being that my girls are GROWING UP TOO FAST!!

2 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

That means it's time for another one!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather! She is growing up way to fast. I can't believe she is almost 5.