Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My little sister!!!

My cute "LITTLE" sister is due for a baby on June 28. I am so excited for her. I know how nervous she is getting, especially since the Dr. told her that if she goes full term, he will be atleast 9 lbs. We are hoping his guess is off. She is such a great mom to little Gracie, and I know she will be a great mom to little Jack. I am so proud of her. He is a picture of her. Yes her head is cut off, but she was not happy to be sending a picture at all. I will take what I can get. I hate being so far away from my family, and it makes it so much harder at times like this, when I feel like I should be there for her!! I MISS YOU HEATHER, and know you will do GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

she is so cute, best of luck to her

Janille said...

She is so cute! GOOD LUCK HEATHER!

Tearz said...

Hello little Momma with a HUGE baby Jack inside. Anxious for Heather and excited for Jack's arrival.