Tuesday, June 9, 2009

St. George, Here we come!!!



We are so excited to let everyone know that we are moving to St. George. We have had some great oppurtunities arise that we just could not pass up. We are so excited for this new adventure for our family. We are sad to leave our families in this area,but know it is the best thing for us. We will be moving the first week of August. Tyler will be finishing up school at Dixie State University. St. George is about 3 hours south of where we are now, for anyone wondering.

8 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

wow congrats and the best of luck

Anna said...

How exciting! I sure wouldn't mind living in st. george!

Stina said...

How exciting! I'm sad we won't be able to see you when our paths happen to cross!

Janille said...

I AM THE MOST EXCITED! COME ON DOWN!!!

grandma o said...

BUMMER!!!! But I really am excited for your new adventures. How often will you be visiting your girls in SF?

Clint and Whit Smith said...

I'm so sad for you to move but excited for you at the same time. We'll miss you so much at work. I bet Grandma Sharon is so sad to see the girls move!!! Best of luck down there.

Olson Family said...

Sharon, I think you worded your post wrong. I think you meant HOW OFTEN CAN WE VISIT YOUR GIRLS IN ST.GEORGE??? The answer to that question is as much as you want, because we will miss you lots. We will not be too far.

Whittney said...

yay!!! :) i am excited tooooooo!!! :) :) :) :)