Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who needs an Umbrella??

There are just somethings about your kids you don't want to forget. This being one of them. I went to the mall on Wednesday night and took Avery with me. It started to rain pretty hard. I opened the door to find her standing there with the biggest smile on her face. She had made her own rain hat out of a plastic bag. No I don't condone putting plastic bags over their faces, but this was pretty clever. She made a hole for her face and her arms were through the handles of the bag. I was laughing all the way into the mall and so was everyone else we passed.She was so proud of herself and I was proud of her. They were just jealous that they were getting wet and she wasn't.She is the funnest little 4 year old.

6 comments:

Cunninghams said...

She is so smart! You have the cutest girls!!

Janille said...

Good thinking Av! She is so cute!

Janille said...

SORRY! That was me!

Anonymous said...

I have tears I was laughing so hard. Avery loves it! She was so proud when she saw that picture.

Keith and Crystal said...

how cute what a clever idea. Kids are so smart

grandma o said...

Oh! That explains it all now, as we were driving home in the pouring rain, Avery got out of the car in the garage with a bag on her head! I gave her and Eli an umbrella each, you should have seen their faces as they were standing in the middle of the driveway and it started to hail! Where is my camera when I need it! It was so funny!