Monday, August 17, 2009

The Great Debate, (in our house anyways)

We stopped at a gas station today, and Tyler bought Sixlets. You know, the candy that is kind of like M&M's? Well, I made the mistake of saying M&M's are so much better. I could not even eat 5 Sixlets, they did not taste good at all. Well, we debated the whole way home on which candy was better. My sister Heathers comment when I asked her what she thought was "First of all, what the heck are sixlets?" My sister-in-law Kristen agreed M&M's are better too. (you know you do Kristen). Well, the dabate went on into the night. So what do you all think, M&M's or Sixlets?
(I know you are thinking that our home is pretty boring, if we debate over candies. It was pretty comical all night though as people agreed with me and not Tyler.)


10 comments:

Jaymi said...

I would have to say sixlets, I hate plain m&m's, even though they are very simular. Sorry.

Olson Family said...

Thank you jaymi! Plain M&Ms are just not cuttin it! Peanut and others are great but....6-lets are saweet!

Keith and Crystal said...

totally M&M's they are so much better than sixlets

Me said...

Oh M&M's for sure!

Stina said...

M&Ms!!!

grandma o said...

Sixlets were definately a childhood treat, but m&m's are my lifes staple! Love em both!

The Park Family said...

M&M's are WAY better.

Phil and Shan said...

Sixlets are the best, especially the orange ones!!!

Cunninghams said...

M&M's all the way!

Tearz said...

Gotta go with the M&M's. Haven't even heard of sixlets before. ust be a west thing?!