Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear Target!!!

You used to be my favorite store. That is until today, when you completly annoyed me. It definately is the most WONDERFUL TIME of THE YEAR!!! I walked into Target, and it is so festive. Christmas stuff everywhere. I LOVE IT. They have the cutest Christmas dresses. Now I just have to decide what one to get my girls. Well, today I headed to Target real quick to get Adi some much needed black church shoes. They had the cutest ones last week when I was there. I headed to the shoe isle. Keep in mind it is only November, not even Thanksgiving. All fall and winter shoes were gone. All the shelves were full of sandles and white EASTER shoes. I was so annoyed, that I put everything else back that I had planned on buying, and left the store. Thanksgiving has already been pushed aside, and now I guess they plan on pushing winter and Christmas out of the way also. I don't know why I was so annoyed by it, but my blood was boiling. It completely took the FESTIVE look right out of the store.
I am hoping that I will find some cute ones next weekend when we head North.

3 comments:

Janille said...

Sorry! It has been a while since I have been on your blog. All of your new posts are so cute!

C, J, T, and M said...

I agree...that is ANNOYING! I'm with you, I have been trying to find snow boots for Ty but no one has them anymore! I guess I should have bought them in July!

Cunninghams said...

This bothers me every year.... Thanksgiving?? whats that. and this year it was all about the stores and their big Christmas savings every store was open on thanksgiving day that was kind of annoying! and I'm sure to the employees too!