Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Someone please take our scissors away!!

So it was about this time last year that Avery Lynne gave herself a beautiful (WT) mullett. It was bad. Well, guess who cut their hair today? Little miss Adison Anne. She was cutting with her KID scissors when I hear,"Guess what mommy, I just cut my hair". I just said, "No you didn't Adison". I mean we go over the rules everytime we use scissors. We only cut paper that mommy gives you and we NEVER cut our clothes or HAIR. You would think a 2 1/2 year old would grasp that concept. Apparently not. She walked over with a chunk of hair and I was devistated. I didn't want to look. It really is not that bad. It luckly blends in. It doesn't really show up in pictures. Hence, the reason there are no pictures of it. Next fall the scissors will be locked up.

1 comment:

Janille said...

I will have to come see. That is so funny! I am crossing my fingers that never happens at my house!