Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally Fall

My girls have been waiting and waiting for this day to come. To play in the leaves. They finally got their day in DECEMBER. Things are a little different down here in sunny St. George. Last Friday, Avery and Adison got to play with their cousins Madi and Maleea all day. They were getting a little stir crazy in the house, so we headed to the park. Lucky for us, the leaves were falling like crazy. These 4 little girls worked so hard to build their pile as high as they could. They ran all over the park and would run back with arm fulls of leaves.They were very worried about their pile, because a "MEAN MOM" (as they called her, and I agreed) let her kids knock there pile over, so I stood gaurd over the pile so that no big kids would knock it down. There were some older kids working on their pile and they were so cute to help my girls make their pile bigger and bigger. They had such a fun time. Their little faces were just lit up the whole time. I had such a fun time watching the 4 of them. It was actually really cold, and Adi had had enough, so I pulled the car right up to the older girls and Adi and I watched them. We came home and had yummy hot chocolate. (I have to remind myself to buy a bag of marshmallows.) We are so lucky to have such fun cousins that live so close.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have cousins close by! I am very impressed with their pile. I am glad you got your dose of fall.

Janille said...

Those are such cute pictures! I will have to copy them! Thanks so much again for that day you spent with my kids!