Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meeting a legend

Tyler LOVES all of the fighting shows. Whatever they are called. They are gross to me. Anyways, last night we went to the JAZZ/LAKERS game. It was so much fun, and thanks to my brother in law, we had great seats. More pictures of the game to come.
Last night Tylers favorite fighter was at the game. MATT HUGHES. Ty was lucky enough to have his picture taken with him. It was the best part of the night for him. He loved the game too, but the JAZZ unfortunately lost.

2 comments:

Jaymi said...

I am jealous for two reasons, Fist you were at the Jazz game with good seats and Second I love Matt Huges! He's such a down to earth guy. I'm glad you guys had fun.

The Paper Sculpture said...

When was the last time the Jazz won :) Ha ha, only half kidding! Miss you! When in March are you free?