Sunday, February 28, 2010

My short lived EXCITEMENT!!!

The topic of having ANOTHER BABY is very comical. Tyler wants nothing to do with talking about it. I often bring the topic up just to get him going. We both want another baby, but know that it is not quite the right time yet, even though I am so ready. Come on, I am not getting any younger, and my baby is 3.
Well, I got very excited in church today, when Tyler leaned over and said, "We can have another baby." I was shocked. A few seconds later he leaned over and said "We can have another baby, but the deal is, whatever the babies weight is, I get that size TV. So if the baby is 8 lbs. O oz, I get and 80 in. TV."
Now you can see why my excitement was short lived. Good thing our last baby was only 5 lbs. 15 oz. That is still a pretty big TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's your chance. I know it doesnt take more then a thought for you to get pregnant. I say go for it, and then you have 9 months of talking him out of his TV.

Janille said...

That is so funny! Thanks for letting us come over last night! We had a good time!

Keith and Crystal said...

that is to funny, go for it, at least you will have 9 months to save for the TV...lol.