Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pay it Foward!!!!

My sister-in-law posted this on her blog and I loved the idea. This is how it works. "I will send a homade gift, treat, ect. to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange." The only thing you have to do in return is pay it foward by making the same promise on your blog. So you must have a blog to participate. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So have fun and get posting.
Thanks for the great idea Kristen. Has anyone ever seen the actual movie Pay it Foward? Well it is one of my favorites, I cry everytime I watch it.

P.S. Kristen, it is your lucky day, if you look at my friends and family sites, you are the only one listed, so you are pretty much guaranteed a fun surprise if you leave me a comment. Come on family and friends, start BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

what a great idea I think I am going to do the same thing, what a great way to start the new year. God bless Crystal

Tearz said...

I dont have a blog site. Whats wrong with me? Anyway, a great idea! Missed you in Michigan. Another time for sure. All my love~

The Fournier Family said...

Good idea! What are you going to send me?