Friday, January 4, 2008

What Happened to my Baby?

For some reason my babies learn to walk in Michigan. Avery was 9 monthes when we visited Michigan the summer of 2005 and she started walking. Well, Adi just turned 11 monthes and took her first steps in Michigan. My mom says it is because they spoil them too much and give them grown up treats like oreos and icecream, just to name a few, so think they need to act older and walk. I am so excited for her that she is walking, but I am kind of sad that my baby is no longer a "TINY" baby. She is such a tiny little thing, so it is weird to see her walking across the room. I am excited that my Michigan family got to see the first steps, since it is such a big deal and they miss out on so much of what they do. Sorry, still no pictures yet. Soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

way to go Adi its so exciting but yet heartbreaking at the same time.

The Kaiser's said...

Little Adi is walking???? Look out, Mom & Dad, you thought Avery was busy...

Love ya!
Gma K