Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What animal are you?

I will post about our fun trip to Michigan...........Tyler is soo AWESOME!! He just rox everyday, hour and second! Tyler decided join into the blogging while I stepped away, how could I erase such a TRUE statement. Anyways, as I was saying, I will post about our fun Christmas trip to Michigan when I can add pictures. In the mean time wanted to post about this cute little conversation we had that made us all laugh. The conversation was lead by Avery and was very random. Maybe because she was sick and was not thinking clearly.
We were sitting in the kitchen and Avery said Adi is a coyote. When we asked why, she just said, "because, she just is." Then she proceeded to name a few others, mostly Michigan people because we were all there. Here are the lucky few.
Grandma Olgac- Giraffe
Aunt Heather-Tiger
Adison- Coyote
Daddy- Coyote like Adi
Grace- a Little bunny
Grandpa Olgac- Bear
Uncle Bernie- Bear
Uncle Engin- Bear
Uncle Jengiz- Bear
Grandma Kaiser-Lion
Aunt Danielle- A Girl from High School Musical (how did you get so lucky?)
And Last but not least, Mommy is an Elephant. I try to not be offened by that, ofcourse everyone was laughing. I nicely asked if mommy could be a cute little animal outside of the zoo, and her second choice for me was a bunny Rabbit.
We have the cutest 3 year old ever.

No comments: