Thursday, February 21, 2008

Avery Avery Avery!!!!!!!!

Well as I was watching my sweet Avery Lynne sleep today, (she is sick, once again. Is spring ever coming???) as I was saying, as I was watching her sleep I started to think of all of her favorite things/things she likes to do. I am so proud of her. She is such a happy, busy,creative, curious little girl. She is getting so big. I just love her so so much. Here is her list:

-Cheetos (she gets mad at me when I don't let her buy them at the store)
-Doritos (read above comment)
-The orange part on the orange/white string cheese. (When I say orange, I mean only orange)
-Grapes
-Strawberries
-McDonalds (Its not a happy meal, its Nuggets, Fries, and Sprite.)
-Dora
-Diego
-Incredibles
-Brady Bunch
-Curious George
-Hi Ho Cherry O
-Chutes and Ladders
-Candy Land
-Singing
-Reading Books
-Jeans (She asks to wear them daily)
-"BIG" pony tails
-Helping mom make cookies
-Writing her name with no help and nothing to look at. She is so smart.
-gymnastics
-Playing with all of her aunts, uncles, and cousins. Right now she especially misses her uncle Jengiz.
-Madis house in St. George
-Helping her baby sister walk, except she already knows how to walk, so we hear lots of screaming from Adi.
-Going on Airplane rides to Michigan.
-Her daddy being home with her.
-Counting to 10 in Spanish
-Asking me what letters sound like.
-Knowing all of her shapes
-Counting to atleast 30.
-Playing Hide and Seek,(and telling you where she is hiding)
-Picking out clothes for her cousins Gracie and Luke, weather we buy them or not, because they are "SO CUTE")
-Playing in her bedroom with Adison, what a mess. But they sound so cute laughing with each other.
-Sunglasses
-Flip Flops
-Telling everybody that the Easter Bunny is bringing her a BIG bike.

I just love Avery so much. She always makes me laugh with her silly whitty comments.(Just like her Daddy) and she always puts a smile on my face with her hugs and kisses. I love you so so much Ave.

No comments: