Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lots of Pictures

There have been alot of pictures added to our blog, thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Janille. She had alot of pictures on her camera and discs and it was just easier for her to add them to my blog rather than emailing them to me. If anyone knows me, you know I am not that smart on the computer, so if she were to email them to me they would have never made it to my blog. So enjoy all of the fun pictures. There are pictures added to every page. Thanks Janille.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute blog, whenever I need a good laugh I just need to read the things you write about Avery, she is so funny. Oh and i know what you were talking about on Janilles blog. If you want I can give you 1,000 reasons to stay. I think the reason Luke cries going to bed at night is because he misses Avery and Addi-does that help at all?

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. Sorry if I went a little over board. It didn't know where to stop. P.S. Kristen, back off. Your next.