Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

I don't talk about my husband very often. Its all about the kids on this blog. Anyways, I have such a wonderful patient husband. I love him so much. He is such a wonderful dad to our little girls also. I am so lucky.
Anyways, my friend emailed my this little survey and I thought it would be fun to post it on my blog page.

1. What is your husbands name? Tyler Reed Olson
2. How long did you date? exactly 6 monthes from the time we met to the day we got married. (April 2003-October 2003)
3. How old is he? 27 (Younger than me and he doesnt let me forget it)
4. Who eats more? Good question. It depends on the food. Probably me since I usually don't get around to eating until dinner.
5. Who said I love you first? He did. I loved it.
6. Who is taller? He is by 6 inches.
7. Who sings better? Neither of us are professionals, but most of us have heard the wonderful singing from the shower and the fun songs he makes up. He is so funny.
8. Who is smarter? Probably him.
9. Who does the laundry? I do, where it all comes from so fast, I will never understand.
10. Who pays the bills? Usually him, but I do sometimes.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, so I can get to the girls faster.
12. Who mows the lawn? He does, but I offer.
13. Who cooks? I do. Once in a while he will surprise me with something wonderful and tasty.
14. Who drives? He does, unless we are in a hurry, then I take over. He is much more cautious than me.
15. Who is more stubborn? Definately me. I would never admit it in an argument. He is wonderful.
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, a week after we met.
17. Who asked who out? He gave me his number first, after impressing me by throwing chapstick into a broken fire extinguisher holder from a long distance. He called me the next night, and that was it, we were dating from then on.
18. Who proposed? He did and I ruined his wonderful idea. He wanted to take me for a walk up Rock Canyon, but not knowing he was going to propose, I told him it was too late for that. So we went to Salem pond instead. I rushed to the car because it was too dark to see my ring.
19. Who has more friends? He talks to more of his than I do.
20. Who is more sensitive? Definately me. I cry so easily. The poor guy never knows whats going on.
21. Who has more siblings? I do, I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters, he has 1 brother and 2 sisters.
22. Who wears the pants? We both do. He would probably say me, because I am too bossy. This comment was made by him the other day to me, "Quit micro-managing my time for me." It is funny to me now, but it made me cry, hence the sensitivity quesiton above. I told him to hurry and get dressed because we were running late for church. I was able to get myself ready, bathe two kids, get them dressed, make breakfast, and pack the diaper bag before he was even dressed. I had the right to tell him to hurry up.

Anyways, even when comments are made about micro-managing his time, I still love him to death and would not ask for anyone else. We have a great life and it is mainly because of him. I love you so much Ty.

1 comment:

Keith and Crystal said...

I am so happy for you some people search their whole lives and never find a love like that. Hey at least I am not the only one with a short dating/engagement time lol. My husband and I were dating and engaged for 6 months as well when we got married.