Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Knew This Day Would Come!!!!

I bet most of you were expecting to see the word PRIVATE in this post. That will be soon!!!!
Anyways, just a funny little story about Avery. I thought I would not have this happen for atleat another 5-10 yrs. I was told that I was ANNOYING, while she rolled her eyes at me. WHAT???? Are you kidding? She is only 4 years old and to roll her eyes at me. It all happened over 2 songs on the radio, which just happened to be on the same station on the same day. We love to dance in the car. The girls and I have so much fun turning the radio up loud and dancing. Not too loud. Well,the first song that came on was ICE ICE BABY, by Vanilla Ice. I know you all remember it. I love it. It took me back to the 5th grade, so ofcourse I was excited and Adi and I were dancing away, all the while, Avery is begging for me to turn the station. Are you kidding, No way, I loved that song, I even had the tape, thats right, THE TAPE. The next song to come on was not the most appropriate, but once again I love it. "I LIKE BIG BUTTS!" I know you all remember that song, don't hide it. Once again Adi and I are dancing and having fun, and my sweet little 4 year old, has her arms folded, begging for a new song. When I said, "As soon as this song is over", then I heard her say, "MOM YOU ARE BEING SO ANNOYING, JUST LIKE THIS SONG." I could not believe that I am already annoying. It did not bother me enough to turn the station for those 2 songs though.

Just one more funny story. Every Fall/Winter, they drop about 30 sheep off in the field next to our house. The girls love to watch them, well more scare them when they are close to the fence. It does not take much to scare them. Anyways, they were dropped off yesterday, and they were bunched up into one large group. All of the sudden I hear Avery yell, "Holy Cow that is a Big pile of Sheep." It was so funny. Now when she is asked what is next to her house she says, "A Big Pile Of Sheep."
Oh Avery, you make me laugh everyday. You are my SUNSHINE.

4 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

She's such a sweetheart!

Stina said...

Avery is so funny! Where does she come up with this stuff? What's your email address? I need to invite you to my blog! Mine is stinabean262@yahoo.com. We had fun seeing you guys on Halloween too. Your girls are so cute!

Tearz said...

Oh Nicole- isn't it funny when our babies remind us they are no longer babies, but little opionated people. Avery is hilarious! Her and Jonas should get along just fine. Ha!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! What station was playing those songs? At least you still have Adi for a few more years!