Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Laugh............

Is all you can do when your 4 yr old puts gum in her hair and walks around for an hour saying her ears feel funny so she has to keep them covered with her hands, meanwhile we are giving her more gum and drinks trying to help them pop. Tyler even plugged her nose and had her blow. Don't you worry, she was strong and did not uncover her ears for anything. Finally, though she slipped, and I saw red gum on both sides of her head right above her ears. All I could do was laugh. It wasn't so funny though when at 10:30 p.m. I am still spreading peanut butter through her hair trying to get it out. Finally, at 11:30 p.m. she was bathed, hair dried, and fast asleep. I wish I had gotten a picture of her face when I said "Well, I guess we will just have to cut it out." It seriously was a very terrified look. So funny. I think she learned her lesson, she is still apologizing this morning. No she did not get in trouble, just a sore bum from having to sit for so long while I tried to get the gum out.

4 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

oh my goodness how funny, I think that is the same thing I would have done was laugh as well.

The Fournier Family said...

Only Miss Avery is smart enough to cover it up for an hour!

Kari said...

OK that story is so funny, what a smart little girl!

Anonymous said...

Sorry here I am laughing again. I can't believe she covered her ears an hour. She is so funny.