Saturday, November 1, 2008

So Annoying

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year. I love the colors, the smells, the nice crisp days, which are wonderful for walks, might I add. I also Love Thanksgiving, the thought of Christmas just weeks away, stresses me out, but I still love the feeling of this time of year. I was headed to the mall today, to start some Christmas shopping,and as I was flipping through the radio stations,I heard, "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas." What, no it's not!!! If anyone ever listens to 106.5, don't be surprised to hear Christmas music on 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas music, but give it a few more weeks. I was so annoyed. Thanksgiving seems to be put on the back burner these days. Well, I may have started Christmas shopping, but Thanksgiving will be talked about and celebrated all month long in the Olson home. 8 weeks of Christmas music??? It will get worn out, am I wrong?
Sorry for the litte rant. It will be my little secret if I choose to turn to 106.5 a few times through out this month, because I really do love Christmas music.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

what!?! i have to admit...i listen to christmas music pretty much everyday--it's my favorite! but don't get me wrong thanksgiving doesn't get left out in this home....I already have my decorations up!!!!!!!!

Keith and Crystal said...

you go girl I totally agree with you. Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year and we have so much to be grateful for, It won't get left out in the Drumb house either.

Kim Gail said...

Yes, I too love Thanksgiving for all fun of shopping & dinner parties.