Monday, January 12, 2009

Brady Luke

Look at how sweet this little boy is. Tylers sister had her baby on Friday. Brady Luke was born at 3:05 p.m. after what sounded like a breeze of a delivery, one to make me very jealous, and he weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. He is so sweet and after months of suspense, we finally found out he was a BOY!!!(They chose not to find out what they were having.) Avery is so in love with this little boy. She has talked about him non-stop and can't wait to hold him again. They are such a cute little family. We love Pearson family. Tyler still can't get over the fact that his little sister has 2 kids, and after seeing the pictures of Brady he made the comment "Ok, I guess I am hungry." meaning baby hungry. Too bad his thoughts changed 5 minutes after making the comment!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Janille said...

You are so lucky to have got to hold him! I'm going nuts! I want to give him loves and kisses! YEAH for Tyler! So YOU GUYS might be the next in line!!

Keith and Crystal said...

congrats on the new nephew, he is adorable. Babies are so precious and makes me want about 2 more:)

Stina said...

Since we're both aunts to Brady, that must mean we are related. I'm glad to have that connection to you! And especially being aunts to such cute cute boys! It was fun to visit with you at the hospital. We need to make more excuses to get together!!

Brady is adorable and I can't stop thinking about him! Hopefully, seeing all these boys will convince Tyler he does have a chance of having a son!!