Thursday, January 1, 2009

A "WILDE" Michigan like Wedding!!!!

On December 30, Kathy and I, along with our girls were able to attend the wedding of one of my dads bestfriends daughters.(Did you get all that?) BrieAnna Wilde married Michael Dance. It was such a fun night, and they put on a very Michigan like reception, with dancing that went on into the night. We had so much fun. It was very emotional though. My dad grew up with and was bestfriend his whole life with Glen and Bob Wilde. We were able to visit with people who I have not seen in years, and with people who knew me, but I did not know them. It had just been too long. At one point Bob started telling a story about my dad, and I just started crying, I had to walk away. It was very emotional to be with these people who were such a huge part of my dads life. It was so much fun. Adi even found a boyfriend. She was holding his hand dancing, and everyone was circled around them, because it was so cute. All of the sudden, Adi and Andrew gave each other a kiss. (Should I be worried?) Neither one of them are 2 yet. The laughter of everybody when it happened scared them both. Avery had so much fun dancing to all of her favorite songs, including "Dancing Queen". Such a fun night, and I know my dad was right there dancing beside us all. (I am not sure why, my step-mom Kathy, chose not to email any pictures with her in them, but she was there, and I will track down some pictures of her also.)
Me with Bob and Glen Wilde
Bob and Glen Wilde
Bob, Glen, and Gail Wilde
Carolyn Hill and Laurie Kay
Danielle and Glen Wilde
BrieAnna and Michael Dance
Avery and BrieAnna, Avery was so excited because Brie gave her some flowers.
BrieAnna with the Kaiser girls
KristiAnna and her boyfriend
Cassidy dancing with Glen
Glen and RuthAnna Wilde
Stuart and Adam Wilde
Adi and I dancing
Adi and Andrew dancing
Having fun dancing
The Wilde brothers singing to their sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I'm glad that you were able to go! That is neat to be with people that knew your dad. All of the pictures are SO CUTE!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

Kari said...

SO glad you got to go to Michigan- how fun! All of your pictures from Christmas are so cute!