Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hats, Hats and more Hats

Adi found Aunt Cassidys hats. My little sister Cassidy loves hats, and my girls love to wear her hats. We had to take pictures of them looking so cute. Danielle even had to get in on the action, and ofcourse had to "POSE" for the camera. I must not be cool enough for a hat. Am I getting too old? I tried one on and looked like a train conductor, and my little sister said "Well your not wearing it right." My mistake, I didn't know it was supposed to be worn side ways. Oh to be 9 again, right Cass.







3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

too cute, I can not believe how big your sisters have gotten, They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Where is your hat Collie?

Are you guys COMING DOWN???

LOVE YA!
Janille

The Fournier Family said...

A train conductor?! When i read that i started laughing and people that sit next to me just looked at me! That's hilarious!