Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cousins!!!

Did I copy your header Janille? Sorry if I did, I am not creative these days. Anyways, we were all in Ephraim over the weekend for the BIG fun Olson Christmas party. After the party, we took these cute pictures of the 5 kids in their matching Christmas dresses from Grandpa and Grandma Olson. Aren't they the cutest kids you have ever seen? And look at that cute litte boy? My favorite is the "FUNNY FACE" picture. Just look at little Adi. We had alot of fun with everybody. We just wish we were going to be with Mike and Janille on Christmas day also, and with my Michigan family. I love Christmas so much but it is so hard to be so far away from my family and the traditions I miss out on with them. It is fun though to carry some of them over with my little family and to start my own. We are excited for Christmas and are so grateful that we are able to teach our children the true meaning of the season.









3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

they are all so cute. Have a blessed Christmas

Phil and Shan said...

Those pictures are so cute. Tell Sharon the dresses are darling.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get your other pictures to you yet sorry! BUT THESE ARE CUTE!