Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alright Adi, if you say so!!!!!!



Why do kids grow so fast? Adi turns 2 at the end of next month, it makes me pretty sad. Well, yesterday on her own, well she told Tyler and I, she went potty on the toilet. She was so proud of herself, all 3 times. She runs out of the bathroom yelling "I go Potty, I go Potty." Don't get me wrong, this is exciting that she has done this on her own, but I personally was not planning on potty training for atleast a few more months. I am just not ready for all of that quite yet.It is so cute though. I called my mom to ask her if they make size 12-18 month underwear. She looks so tiny sitting on the toilet. She only weighs 19 maybe 20 lbs. Anyways, Great Job Adi, mom and dad are so proud of you my big girl.

4 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

awe to cute it is so neat to see when they accomplish something new. Way to go Adi, just don't grow to fast.

Tearz said...

Holy cow.....potty trained already? I'm still pulling my hair out with Z and he just turned 3 last month. Man oh man! Great Job Adi!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Adi!! I LOVE the second child! Maleea picked up on that so quick too! Good Luck to you!

The Fournier Family said...

She's so sweet! I can't beleive she's going to be 2 and her 1 year old cousin in bigger than her!