Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree!!!

Last night we went and got our Christmas tree. Avery has been waiting for this day for weeks. It was so much fun, and we love our little tree. At 12:30 a.m., that's right, midnight, we finally had the tree up and decorated. We had 2 exhausted girls but, they were having too much fun, we couldn't put them to bed until it was done. We got doughnuts and hot chocolate,(which we didn't get to, so maybe tonight) and watched the Grinch while we decorated. We were having so much fun looking at our ornaments. We have a very random tree full of memories. Each year, for as long as I can remember, I have recieved and ornament from my mom and grandparents, and Tyler has also. The tradition has been passed onto my girls. So many fun memories. It was a wonderful night.
Sorry, I took the picture with my camera phone, kind of blurry.

2 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

I love your tree! I can't wait until Gracie likes to decorate the tree and not pull every ornament off!

Keith and Crystal said...

great looking tree Christmas is so much fun with little ones.