Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So my sweet Avery Lynne has been sick the past few days. She has been up and down as far as she has been feeling. If you don't like gross things, then stop reading, even though this is pretty funny. Avery has had such a stuffy nose. Sunday morning she woke up and I heard her walking down the hall. I then heard a sneeze followed by a little whine. I walked into the hall just in time to hear Avery say "Mom, my nose just exploded." Wow she was right. She sneezed all over the floor, her hands, pajamas, and her face. I felt so bad for her. It was so funny though, especially coming from the mouth of my little Avery.

4 comments:

Janille said...

O Avery! That is pretty GROSS! I hope she gets feeling better!

grandma o said...

Way to go Avery! Nothing like a great sneeze in the morning! You top it!!!

Keith and Crystal said...

awe poor baby I hope her nose will quit exploding and she feels better

Amanda said...

that is so funny!!!!!!! hahahahaha...the clean must not have been fun though =)