Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a very very fun Christmas. The girls really understood this year which made it so much fun. (Pictures to come.) We had a fun Christmas Eve party at Tylers aunt and uncles house. The the fun began. We got home with just enough time for us to read a Christmas story, put the OATS out for the reindeer and leave Santa milk and cookies. Tyler tried to tell Avery that Santa would LOVE cinnamon rolls this year, but she put her foot down and told her daddy that Santa has to have milk and cookies. After the girls were fast asleep, our 3 hours of wrapping began. Wait, did I say OUR 3 hours, I meant MY 3 hours of wrapping began. Avery was up at 4:00 a.m. and I quickly put her back to bed. We finally got up at 6:30 a.m. to open presents. They were so excited. (By the way, Tyler set his alarm for 6:30 a.m. because he loves to be up when it is still dark, crazy I know.) We have 2 very spoiled girls. They got so much. By then end of the morning, we were making the girls open presents. We headed to see my mom and sisters and to set up their new Wii, then headed to Tylers parents to have yummy omlets. It was such a fun day, I hate to see it end. I had a hard time being away from my Michigan family for some reason this year. I had a wonderful day though spent with wonderful family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day! WE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Tell Avery that Santa got BROWNIES this year at our house!

jeff and alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith and Crystal said...

Sounds like a great Christmas filled with wonderful memories and fun. I am glad the girls had such a great Christmas too, it is so much fun with little ones, Kids make everything so much fun. Take Care