Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Love to see the Temple


I have a little girl who absolutely loves the temples. She gets so excited as we drive by them, and doesn't always understand why she does not get to go inside. Well, Saturday night Avery and I, along with my mother-in-law Sharon, my step-mom, and my sisters, had the oppurtunity to attend the Draper Temple openhouse. It is the newest temple in Utah, and before it officially opens, the public has the oppurtunity to tour the temple. Avery was able to see the whole inside of the temple. It was such a neat experience for me. We were not allowed to take pictures once inside, and I wish we could have. Averys little expressions to different things were priceless. She was so proud to be there. I love you Avery, I am glad we were able to do this special thing together.

3 comments:

Janille said...

That is so neat! I didn't know you guys went. I bet Avery had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I heard that avery loved the chandelier(?), and the stain glass windows that she poked with the umbrella. It sounded like you guys had a great time. I think it is awesome that Avery got to finally go inside. It looks like a very pretty temple.

Keith and Crystal said...

that is awesome that she got to experience that, she will remember that her whole life.