Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter



We had such a fun Easter. My camera is still MIA so cell phone pictures will have to do. The above picture is of my beautiful girls in their Easter dresses, which they were so proud of. They got way too much candy, between 5 sets of grandparents, (in Utah alone) and the "Easter Bunny". Saturday was spend in Ephraim for the big Olson easter party and egg hunt. Sunday was spent at my step-moms for a yummy dinner. My grandma and grandpa Mohr are here visiting from Michigan. Then we headed to Tylers parents for a quick egg hunt and then to Benjamin to Tylers grandparents for another dinner and egg hunt. The girls had so much fun with their cousins. We talked alot about the true meaning of Easter, and Avery is really catching onto the fact that it is not just about the Easter bunny of Santa Claus. She makes me so proud.
The Easter bunny brought a Nerf gun, Mama Mia, clothes, sticky earrings, and too much candy. I think the nerf gun is more for Tyler though. We had a great Easter.

Just a funny story. Easter morning, Avery ran into our room and said "I know where my Easter basket is, it is in the otoman". I said " How do you know Avery?" and she said "because I heard the Easter bunny talking last night!" OOPS, thought she was fast asleep!!!!

I love this picture of the grandkids looking through their baskets at grandma and grandpa Olsons. They got them all cute outfits from Hawaii.
Maleea, Avery, Luke, Madilyn, and Adison. (Brady was inside the warm house.)

1 comment:

Janille said...

We had such a fun Easter! It was so nice to be with you guys! WE LOVE YOU!