Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Such a wonderful Man!!



I have the best husband in the whole world, and I don't tell him enough. He takes such good care of me. Monday I had my wisdom teeth out. Not fun. He took such good care of me. He went to the store and bought me lots of things I could eat, took me home and tucked me in bed. He did not leave to get the girls until he knew I was comfortable and sleeping. The next day was my birthday, and it killed him that we could not do anything fun, so we went to his parents for dinner, cake and icecream. While everybody ate yummy homemade pizzas, I ate cheddar broccoli soup.(It was very good.) Avery and Ty even picked out and icecream cake for me. It has been a tough couple of days, but he has made it so easy for me. I didn't have to worry about anything. He took care of the girls and made sure I got lots of rest. I love him so much and after the past few days I wonder how I ever get mad at him. He is WONDERFUL!!!!

2 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

What a good guy, I am glad you on the road to recovery and starting to feel better. That was not a good birthday present having your wisdom teeth out.

Janille said...

Collie, I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR WISDOM TEETH! I'm so proud of you though!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! I worked all day on your present. You will get it Saturday! I'm so sorry I am bad with remembering! But at least I knew it was this month! LOVE YOU!! SEE YOU SOON!