Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Team Olson

My girls make me proud EVERYDAY. I just love them so much. Today my 5 year old reminded of something very important, Our little family is a TEAM no matter what. We stick together.
Today, Adison was teasing Avery by pinching and flicking her. Anybody surprised? Anyways, in a very serious voice, Avery said, "Adison, you have to be nice to me, I love you. We are sisters and have to be a team." I melted and I may have teared up a little. That was the sweetest kindest thing I have ever heard her say, and she says some pretty sweet things. I love them so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! We miss them so much! Go team Olson!

The Paper Sculpture said...

That picture is so dang cute! Lindsay and I are still dying about her telling you "you are never going to by that shirt!" in Maurices' She is HILARIOUS and obviously has a sweet and wise side.