Friday, June 25, 2010

Our DADDY

I am so lucky to be married to the man I am married to. When I married him, I ofcourse knew what a great man he was, but I notice it more now that we have kids. He is the best daddy to our little girls. He is so patient with them. He gives up a lot to be with them.
We love him so much.
I am also very lucky to have a great step-dad, who has always been a DAD to me and a wonderful father-in-law. They both do so much for out little family.
My step-mom and 2 sisters spent the weekend with us. It was so much fun. Sunday night we had a bbq, which my husband has pretty much mastered and talked a lot about my dad. He passed away almost 8 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I miss him so much. Stories were shared and tears were shed at that dinner table. We will always remember what a great father he was. I can not wait for the day that I am with him again.

No comments: