Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Adison Anne




Is she gorgeous or what? This is my little sidekick. She is my helper while Avery is at school. She adores her baby sister and wants to be just like her big sister. She too is becoming a little sass and knows her place in the kitchen for timeout. She is still such a tiny peanut, but is getting taller. I love this little girl so much and am going to be sad to have her gone everyday this fall for Kindergarten.
Here is what my Adi Annie has been up to:

- She is a little soccer star. She takes it very seriously and can't wait for game days. She has had 2 games this season and scored 5 goals at one and 7 goals at the other. She is so fun to watch.
- Is in preschool and Dixie State College.
- Her two best friends are Krew and Brennen.
- If it were up to her she would only eat oranges, bananas, cheese and popsicles.
- Her favorite shows are Peppa Pig, Caillou, Olivia, and Dora.
- She is finally going to her church classes with out me.
- Will NOT eat any meal before it has been blessed. She never lets us forget.

Again, much more I am not telling. She is a sweetheart.

No comments: